teal flowers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Animal Crackers

When I was little I had a tape with children's songs on it and one of them went like this: "Animal crackers in my soup, monkeys and rabbits, loop the loop, gosh o gee but I have fun, swallowing animals one by one". And another line went something like this "When they're inside me when it's dark, I walk around like Noah's Ark". I like that line :) It is an interesting mental image. So my kids were having lunch and I gave them some animal crackers and they started playing together and singing with their animal crackers. It was so cute! This was when Corbin was still recovering from his hives so it was a while ago. Sorry, school has been eating up my time.

His poor cheeks! But at least he wasn't suffering.

What a cute kid!


He looked so bad with those hives. Poor itchy kid.



My beautiful princess! We just love her :)



No comments: