teal flowers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Castle's Halloween Party

So my sister did this and I decided to try it. I know it looks weird so let me explain. I was making jell-o worms. And to do that you have to get a whole bunch of straws and put them in a quart size cardboard container. Then you pour the jell-o in. When it has set this is what you get after peeling away the cardboard:
And this is what the worms look like after you squeeze them out of the straws!




YUMMY :)



They were actually really good. Slippery and slimy, but tasty.




Oh yes I also made pudding eyeballs! Those were really freaky! I made all of this for the Castle's Halloween party.




Here are some of my friends who were at the party. If you can't tell I was dressed as Medusa.





Nathan dressed as Einstein which is very appropriate. And Madalyn was Snow White.








Can you tell that Snow White came out on DVD this year??? All the girls looked so pretty!








Here we are! We loved dressing up and going to the party. It was so much fun!









The whole family! Corbin was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle because he didn't like the Batman costumes that were at Target. So he settled for this. But he has grown to like it.











5 comments:

Chantalle R. said...

The worms are so cool. I am so doing that this year.

Eric said...

Your costumes are awesome! And I have got to try those worms! But was it hard to squeeze them out of the straws?

Gina Rochelle said...

Those worms are awesome! I'll have to try those
-Gina

Account of the Condie Clan said...

They weren't too hard to squeeze out, you just have to run them under hot water first, but not for too long or they get runny. It starts to hurt your fingers though, going over the bumpy part of the straw. Here is the link to the blog where I got the directions: http://www.theidearoom.net/search/label/Halloween%20Recipes

Sarah C said...

Your worms and eyeballs are so cool. Your family costumes were great.