teal flowers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Such wonderful blessings!

I just want to take this moment to reflect upon the wonderful blessings of my family. I have the most amazing husband in the world. He is my supporter, my cheerleader, my strength. I love him with all of my heart. I am so grateful for him each and every day. We have been together for 10 years and I love him more and more each and every day. I am also very grateful for two loving children. They are the best of friends. They look out for and take care of each other. They are inseparable and I love it. We definately have our hard times, but I still love them so much. It has been such a joy to watch them learn and grow and become little people. I couldn't be more grateful and I wouldn't trade them for anything. No matter what you may have heard ;)


I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family who loves me and whom I love. Thank you Heavenly Father!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awesome sets of posts! Wow that must have taken awhile. Thanks for sharing. Your family has a lot of fun traditions. Oh and I like the Halloween costume.

Missy said...

I LOVE these pictures. They are going to be such a treasure and just increase in value every year. I love seeing the love in your family!