teal flowers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Where to start???



Well I am sure you have noticed that is has been eons since I last blogged so I am having a hard time deciding where to begin? I have decided to include all of the most important events that hav transpired since the middle of October. So here we go!

Corbin's First School Field Trip:

We went to a farm I can't recall the name of, and we got to do a hayride and choose a pumpkin to take home! :) We also got homemade donuts and some apple cider, which Corbin spilled all over himself :( Unfortunately it was excessively cold and so it was hard to enjoy the time we spent there. However, looking back at the pictures makes me think more fondly of that day than I felt at the time. She is a bit of a cheeseball!

We are sitting on the hayride and Maddy isn't sure she likes this whole cold experience.






Corbin thinks this is pretty fun!




Look at all of those pumpkins!





No comments: