teal flowers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nate's Birthday 2010

Nate turned 34 last year and we had a fun, small at home family gathering. He requested chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and strawberries on top. But the kids wanted them plain so I made some of each.





We always love a reason to have treats!





Look how happy he is to be 34! ;) Or maybe it is the yummy cupcakes?








Yep, must be the cupcakes.








We all enjoyed them.











The kids had fun choosing shirts for dad.













Can you guess who chose this one???















This one was pretty awesome too.

















I bought him his favorite movies on DVD. It is about time!



















He got some great workout clothes from my parents. He had a great birthday. I love you honey!





















1 comment:

Chantalle R. said...

I had no idea So I Married an Axe Murderer was one of Nates favorite movies. It is in the top five of John's