teal flowers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So much to CELEBRATE!!!

I am BACK! I took a little hiatus because school was seriously intense this semester (5 upper division classes, 14 books to read, many essays to write), but now it is ALL OVER. I almost can't believe it myself! I am a college graduate!!!!! I can't believe how long this journey has been, and how much I have grown in the process. It has been difficult for all four of us, but it was worth it.

I am so happy to be done. Every day I wake up and think "I could do anything today!". The only problem with that is that I am now 36 weeks pregnant and not as full of energy as I was. Not only that but this boy has dropped already, which makes it very hard to walk. So I am not quite as productive as I planned. Also, I need him to stay in there at least one more week so we won't have to worry about preemie troubles. I feel very content and proud of what I have done. And I am so excited to embark on the next phase of my life: mother of 3 here I come! :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am just so happy that you are DONE! You seriously worked your toosh off and I'm amazed at all you were able to do during that time!! You are awesome Keeley!