teal flowers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nature Center with the Miller's

I love Nature! These heart shaped leaves say it all! Our friends the Miller's took the kids and I to a great Nature Center where we got to walk trails and see some wildlife. We had a great time and I got a lot of pictures!


We saw this bunny and he wasn't even fazed by us.


Looking for fish in the pond.



The sun was high and hot that day :) I liked how our shadows looked when we were walking.





Madalyn loved watching the fish and turtles.





These two weren't even bothered by us. Just soaking up the sun.












I love how these pictures turned out! I love how the light plays on the leaves.

















It looks like they are walking through the veil of heaven :)


Corbin and Miles are great friends.








The boys had a wondeful time exploring the trails.










No comments: