teal flowers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Our new favorite Zoo!

I couldn't get my kids to stand still long enough to get a great picture! They were just so excited to go and see the animals!

This bunny crawled right into Maddy's lap! She was so excited!

This was just too funny and weird. There were two billy goats who were knocking heads together, and the two men in the background started knocking their heads together too! It was very funny!

This is the best Zoo exhibit I've ever seen! Too bad it's a temporary one. You can walk into this big aviary and it's filled with birds from Australia, and if you pay a dollar you can get a very tiny bit of birdseed glued to a stick and feed the birds! They land on the sticks and on your head, and they fly all around you!




Look Mom! The bird flew off before I got the picture taken, but their faces are classic :)




Here's the birdies!




2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That bird exhibit is the best! Unless you are scared of birds.

Trish said...

Cool!!! I love the picture of Nate & Maddy.
And your right... that little guy looks so darn sad!!! :o(

My favorite is the lion head photos! Hammies!!!