teal flowers

Monday, December 20, 2010

It's a Runners World

Soooo...I never thought I would ever say this...but I ran a 5k! It was so great! I started running in March of this year when my little sister told me she was training for a half marathon. Not to be outdone I of course had to start running. Which I haven't done since High School. But we had already bought a treadmill, so what the heck? I also got some friends from church to run with me, so it was a lot of fun. Nate finished a few minutes before me and then ran back to get me, isn't he sweet? Corbin was really proud of us.
Nate got 2nd place in his age group. It was also his first race. Go Nate!

This is my friend Jessica who ran it with me. She and I run at the same pace so it worked out great for both of us.






Here are the other friends from church who ran the race. It was a great event, and a beautiful day. I am really surprised at how much I like doing races. I am hoping to do a half marathon in the next few years. There are definately more races in my future.




No comments: