teal flowers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July a little late







We had a fabulous 4th of July weekend! We are so happy to bi in this ward where the people couldn't be nicer! I went to three parties and all were wonderful. We didn't actually see any fireworks, but we had such a great time meeting and visiting with peopel from the ward. I know that the next four years are going to be amazing and memorable because we are in this ward. I have to thank my Heavenly Father for allowing us to come here. I know I will meet people here who will affect my life so much and the lives of my children. The food was great, the friends were better. We are off to a great start in Michigan!



I want to take this opportunity to also thank him for this beautiful country that I have been so blessed to be born into. I am so blessed to have the gospel in my life. There is no greater gift.



Enjoy a few pictures from over the weekend!


1 comment:

taylors said...

YEAH!!Welcome to blogging! I got your sister to start one BUT.....she hasn't done anything. I LOVE blogging!