teal flowers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fort Condie

So these two incredibly cute children could never be up to no-good, right??? Uh-hunh, that's what I thought too. But the other day I was cleaning up the kitchen and listening to Harry Potter on tape when it came to my mind to check on the little Turkeys (that's our nickname for them), and what did I find? Scroll down to see for yourself. They had created a fort out of our sideboard and our church books. Very clever. I used to do the same thing myself with floor pillows, and this exact sideboard :) Like mother like son apparantly.
She is rolling around on the floor here.


We aren't doing anything mom! Honest!


Here it is! He is so dang proud of himself.



Madalyn was so excited that she was rolling around on the floor.



1 comment:

Beth said...

That's kind of an amazing project to undertake all by themselves! Good job, Condie kids!! (I love that you call them "Turkeys" ... haha!)