teal flowers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Pool Time with our new friends

We got to spend a few mintues in the kiddie pool this week with our new friends. My kids loved it! It makes me consider trading in the Elmo Sprinkler for a pool...well, almost ;) But we did have a fabulous time. This was the second time last week that they got to do this, although Madalyn never actually got to swim the first time, there were too many rowdy boys around. Poor girl! Here are the photos from our adventure.



Corbin was so happy for an excuse to use his new water shooter toy. Maddy was happy that she got to actually get in the pool.


You can't get me brother!



I think I took this on accident, or it may have been Corbin, but I like how it turned out. It would make a great background for scrapbooking.



No comments: