teal flowers

Friday, July 10, 2009

More Pictures from Lake Lansing

She is so cute here! I love how excited she was to be there!

I finally go thim to stop and eat. It took another hour before Madalyn would stop. Corbin had just gotten doused over the head with a bucket and was upset, so I cheered him up with lunch.

Madalyn and Eve were mimicking each other here. It is so cute to watch them together.


I think she was walking but I really like her pose here. It looks so snotty :)







Not Sure what they are doing here, but it was pretty funny!
Corbin was so happy to be at the beach, for the first time in his life he likes the water, and he couldn't wait to get in. We had to wait for an hour for the lifeguard to show up. I had to keep telling him to get out of the water.











The little girl with Madalyn is our new friend Eve. She was born the day before Maddy and they are best friends already!

No comments: